Cozy as a bear’s den, you will be delighted with the magnificent views of the forest from the Bear Cabin. Enjoy watching the morning sun’s rays streaming through the towering trees.
The Bear is Stormking Spa’s newest Mount Rainier anniversary cabin. Perfect for your private, romantic getaway.
The Bear Cabin at Mount Rainier
is your perfect Mt Rainier anniversary cabin.
The Bear cabin is another masterpiece of creativity in the round – 20 sides with a 5 foot diameter central skylight.
Excellence and attention to detail are apparent in this spacious, luxuriously appointed cabin. From the oversized bathroom complete with 2 person shower to the custom log furnishings and the super comfy memory foam bed, your anniversary (or honeymoon) is off to a perfect start!
As you enter, cast-away the real world and slip into the comfy robes that are awaiting you. You are a guest of Stormking. It’s time to relax!
Bear Cabin Amenities
- King size bed, gas log fireplace. Cotton robes, assorted fluffy cotton towels, dreamy cotton sheets, cotton comforter and down alternative pillows.*
- Custom log furnishings designed for the Bear Cabin by Cedar Dreams.
- Artwork by local artist David W. Craig
- Large custom designed two person shower and unique wooden burl sink.
- Lighted makeup/shaving mirror & hair dryer. Personal bath amenities by Spa Scents. Handcrafted aromatherapy soaps from Mt. Rainier Soapworks.*
- Microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot, assorted dishes, utensils, wine glasses, coffee mugs and candles.
- Stormking’s own special blend of fresh-roasted coffee. Herbal teas, hot chocolate, and assorted fruit juices.*
- TV, DVD, Stereo surround sound system, iPod docking station, extensive library of free movies (no tv reception).
- Charcoal BBQ year round. During summer months picnic tables and hammocks are provided.
- A cedar deck with a covered private hot tub.
- Private parking at your cabin’s door. Free wi-fi is available near the office.
*During Your Stay*
To ensure a most private experience for all guests we do not offer daily maid service of our cabins. We provide a generous supply of towels and other amenities for a 2 – 3 night stay. Service of the cabin and items supplied is provided on an “every other day schedule” for guests staying 4 or more nights. All guests are encouraged to stop by our office to let us know if they require any additional items or refreshing of their cabin at any time.
Bear Cabin Rates
- Maximum occupancy = 2 adults only.
- $240 per night for minimum 2 night reservation.
- Check here for Bear Cabin availability.
Extend Your Stay – Stay and Play Special: Stay as late as 3pm on your date of departure if your cabin is not reserved for that date. Go for another hike, snowshoe or ski, or just continue to chillax before heading home or to the airport. This Stay and Play Special must be booked and paid for at check in on the day you arrive. Inquire when making your reservation.
The Bear Cabin – known as the best Mt Rainier anniversary cabin at Stormking!
Guest quotes from Bear cabin’s journal:
“We came out a year ago from South Carolina for our honeymoon and absolutely loved it. Little did we know that this year we would be living close enough to drive back to celebrate our one year anniversary! We – once again – have enjoyed every second of it. From the relaxing hot tub, grilling out on the back porch, enjoying the fireplace, the amazing comfortable bed… you just can’t beat this place for a romantic getaway. We will be back!” Kate & Josh – Salem, OR
“Thank you so much for a wonderful retreat into the wild. The views are unbelievable and the air is so fresh and clean. The spa treatments were amazing, a perfect touch for relaxation. What an amazing place to enjoy for our honeymoon. Many thanks for the serenity this place has brought us. We must come back!” Jake & Lauren – Auburn Hills, MI
“Wonderful weekend getaway, watching stars from bed & then waking to the sun rising through the trees… what a great spot & close enough to the mountain that we were able to sneak in an afternoon snowshoe. Thank you for creating this little romantic haven in the forest!” Nina & Holger – Seattle, WA
“Great way to end our 30th anniversary trip! Thanks”, Doug & Mindy – Lexington, KY
“We spent our honeymoon here 5 years ago. When it came time to plan our 5th anniversary, the discussion we had was a short one: return to Stormking! We especially loved our spa treatments but feel that it’s the carefully thought out touches of our cabin that make for a special stay at Stormking. Thank you!” Kate & Kimball – Plymouth, WA
“My new husband and I celebrated our honeymoon here and couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect. The privacy and serene atmosphere was so wonderful! Thank you Stormking for a perfect honeymoon. We will be back to celebrate our anniversaries here!” Kelly & Ken – Puyallup, WA