Offering an atmosphere of romance and privacy that is perfect for couples looking for an escape, the Eagle cabin at Stormking is not just a place to stay but a place to be experienced!
This luxurious cabin offers a romantic Mt Rainier getaway complete with private hot tub, fireplace, large 2 person shower and slate flooring.
The Eagle Cabin at Mount Rainier
is your romantic Mt Rainier getaway
A bag full of superlatives is quickly exhausted on this enchanting space. Hand-crafted from a variety of North American woods, the ambiance of the Eagle cabin is warm, rich and inviting.
This is the cabin that started it all! The Eagle, Stormking’s first cabin, has been welcoming visitors to Mt Rainier since 1995 and continues to delight all who stay here.
As you enter, cast-away the real world and slip into the comfy robes that are awaiting you. You are a guest of Stormking. It’s time to relax!
Eagle Cabin Amenities
- King size bed, gas log fireplace. Cotton robes, assorted fluffy cotton towels, dreamy cotton sheets, cotton comforter and down alternative pillows. *
- Custom designed two person “green house” shower with large skylight overhead and slate flooring.
- Lighted makeup/shaving mirror & hair dryer. Personal bath amenities by Spa Scents. Handcrafted aromatherapy soaps from Mt. Rainier Soapworks.*
- Artwork by local artist David W. Craig
- Microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot, assorted dishes, utensils, wine glasses, coffee mugs and candles.
- Stormking’s own special blend of fresh-roasted coffee. Herbal teas, hot chocolate, and assorted fruit juices.*
- TV, DVD, Stereo surround sound system, iPod docking station, extensive library of free movies (no tv reception).
- Charcoal BBQ year round. During summer months picnic tables and hammocks are provided.
- A cedar deck with a covered private hot tub.
- Private parking at your cabin’s door. Free wi-fi is available near the office.
*During Your Stay*
To ensure a most private experience for all guests we do not offer daily maid service of our cabins. We provide a generous supply of towels and other amenities for a 2 – 3 night stay. Service of the cabin and items supplied is provided on an “every other day schedule” for guests staying 4 or more nights. All guests are encouraged to stop by our office to let us know if they require any additional items or refreshing of their cabin at any time.
Eagle Cabin Rates
- Maximum occupancy = 2 adults only.
- $220 per night. Eagle cabin is a 4 night minimum reservation May thru September and is open to shorter stays where openings allow. Please inquire.
- Check here for Eagle cabin availability.
Extend Your Stay – Stay and Play Special: Stay as late as 3pm on your date of departure if your cabin is not reserved for that date. Go for another hike, snowshoe or ski, or just continue to chillax before heading home or to the airport. This Stay and Play Special must be booked and paid for at check in on the day you arrive. Inquire when making your reservation.
The Eagle Cabin – perfect for your romantic Mt Rainier getaway at Stormking!
Guest quotes from Eagle cabin’s journal:
“We were having our usual marathon vacation until we stepped out of our car and walked towards this enchanting cabin. Before us lay this tranquil pond, we knew this was going to be a special treat. As we entered the cabin our expectations were exceeded by the soothing sounds, smell, and sights. As we turned on the fireplace and got comfortable, the atmosphere became spellbinding and our vacation truly began.” – Keith & Mary, MPLS/St. Paul, MN
“The spa treatments were amazing! I was saddened to realize how fast 2 hours go by. We appreciate all the little details you have put into the cabins and the massages. You definitely have the gift of hospitality. It was the perfect way to celebrate our 2nd anniversary.” – Laurie & Daryl, Vancouver, B.C.
“What a wonderful, romantic place! Like stepping into heaven. The shower is incredible! What a wonderful retreat from the stress of everyday life you’ve made.” – Bruce & Dottie, Gilbert, AZ
“They told us Paradise was up the road from here, but I think they’re wrong because we found it right here.” Julia & Kenny, Bonney Lake, WA
“We got married at Paradise, Mt. Rainier. 20 people snowshoed with us into a private valley. With snow falling all around us, our pastor married us. Dinner at Copper Creek was lovely… but the real treat was spending our first two nights as a married couple in this charming, romantic getaway. Our new life has begun!” – John & Leisl, Tacoma, WA
“With the variety of places we have seen in the world – this by far ranks among the best”
P & D, Puyallup, WA