Hidden away in a private woodland meadow, Stormking’s Raven cabin is touted by guests to be the most secluded Mt Rainier cabin for you to discover and enjoy.
With large picture windows framing lush ferns and moss covered rocks, it’s hard to tell where the outside ends and the inside begins.
The Raven Cabin at Mount Rainier
is the most secluded Mt Rainier cabin
Considered by many native cultures to be the perfect shape, the Raven is a 16 sided round cedar cabin with a 4-foot central skylight.
A cozy woodland theme is created by the hand painted floor and stenciled wall. The decor is reminiscent of a walk in the forest.
Situated at the back of the property, the Raven cabin is a private haven.
As you enter, cast-away the real world and slip into the comfy robes that are awaiting you. You are a guest of Stormking. It’s time to relax!
Raven Cabin Amenities
- Queen size bed, gas log fireplace. Cotton robes, assorted fluffy cotton towels, dreamy cotton sheets, cotton comforter and down alternative pillows. *
- Custom designed river rock rain shower. Hand thrown clay sink designed for Raven Cabin by Ashford Creek Pottery
- Lighted makeup/shaving mirror & hair dryer. Personal bath amenities by Spa Scents. Handcrafted aromatherapy soaps from Mt. Rainier Soapworks. *
- Microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot, assorted dishes, utensils, wine glasses, coffee mugs and candles.
- Stormking’s own special blend of fresh-roasted coffee. Herbal teas, hot chocolate, and assorted fruit juices. *
- TV, DVD, Stereo surround sound system, iPod docking station, library of free movies (no tv reception).
- Charcoal BBQ year round. During summer months picnic tables and hammocks are provided.
- A cedar deck with a covered private hot tub.
- Private parking at your cabin’s door. Free wi-fi is available near the office.
*During Your Stay*
To ensure a most private experience for all guests we do not offer daily maid service of our cabins. We provide a generous supply of towels and other amenities for a 2 – 3 night stay. Service of the cabin and items supplied is provided on an “every other day schedule” for guests staying 4 or more nights. All guests are encouraged to stop by our office to let us know if they require any additional items or refreshing of their cabin at any time.
Raven Cabin Rates
- Maximum occupancy = 2 adults only.
- $220 per night for minimum 2 night reservation.
- Check here for Raven cabin availability.
The Raven Cabin – our most secluded Mt Rainier cabin at Stormking!
Guest quotes from Raven cabin’s journal:
“What a way to spend a 10th anniversary. We’ve forgotten all about the real world out there. Experiencing Mt. Rainier and Mount St. Helen’s was unbelievable, but to have a place like the Raven to come back to was icing on the cake. And the massages – WOW! Simply put, we had an experience we will never forget. I can think of only one thing the cabin needs – a “y’all come back again” sign. – Rick & Tammy, McComb, MS
“An amazing, romantic weekend in the middle of the forest. The cabin is really a good way to disconnect. Thank you so much for this lovely place, the private hot tub, and all the little details that create this so special atmosphere.” – Claire & Alex, Paris, France
“36 hours of peaceful, harmonious existence with nature. A bottle of bubbly shared in the perfect hot tub. No cell phone, no evening news, no problem…. just the love of my life and countless smiles.” -Brian & Sabrina, Madison, WI
“We will always remember the 1st two nights of our marriage spent here at Raven cabin. We felt no qualms about not leaving the grounds as we enjoyed laying in bed all day and walking down to the creek. Everything was here that we needed and all of it top quality! Thank you.” – Ben & Eli, Vancouver, B.C.
“Secluded, romantic, earthy, warm, cozy, friendly, serene, magical, one-of-a-kind, Unbelievable! We could not have celebrated our anniversary in a more special place.” – Annette & Randy, Ravensdale, WA
“Even in this winter wonderland, we saw birds, chipmunks, and even got to feed the deer from the back porch. This was the perfect retreat for our anniversary. The cabin was cozy, the hot tub in the snow was magical, and the couples massage was heavenly – it’s a definite must for the perfect weekend.” – Amber & Mitch, University Place, WA