Nestled against lush ferns and towering trees on the edge of the forest you have found all the privacy of a wolves hidden sanctuary.
The fully covered deck creates a cozy hide-a-way with views of the woodlands outside. The Wolf, your perfect Mt Rainier honeymoon cabin retreat.
The Wolf Cabin at Mount Rainier
is your perfect Mt Rainier honeymoon cabin.
The Wolf cabin is another masterpiece of creativity in the round – sixteen sides with a central skylight and large bath wing. The Wolf showcases a mosaic tile floor with its own nature trail designed into it.
Excellence and attention to detail are apparent in this spacious, luxuriously appointed cabin. From the oversized bathroom complete with 2 person river rock shower and redwood countertops to the custom log furnishings and the super comfy bed, your honeymoon (or anniversary) is off to a perfect start!
As you enter, cast-away the real world and slip into the comfy robes that are awaiting you. You are a guest of Stormking. It’s time to relax!
Wolf Cabin Amenities
- King size bed, gas log fireplace. Cotton robes, assorted fluffy cotton towels, dreamy cotton sheets, cotton comforter and down alternative pillows. *
- Custom built 2-person “river rock and rain” shower. Redwood slab countertops with hand thrown clay sink designed for Wolf Cabin by Ashford Creek Pottery.
- Lighted makeup/shaving mirror & hair dryer. Personal bath amenities by Spa Scents. Handcrafted aromatherapy soaps from Mt. Rainier Soapworks. *
- Artwork by local artist David W. Craig
- Microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot, assorted dishes, utensils, wine glasses, coffee mugs and candles.
- Stormking’s own special blend of fresh-roasted coffee. Herbal teas, hot chocolate, and assorted fruit juices. *
- TV, DVD, Stereo surround sound system, iPod docking station, extensive library of free movies (no tv reception).
- Charcoal BBQ year round. During summer months picnic tables and hammocks are provided.
- A cedar deck with a covered private hot tub.
- Private parking at your cabin’s door. Free wi-fi is available near the office.
*During Your Stay*
To ensure a most private experience for all guests we do not offer daily maid service of our cabins. We provide a generous supply of towels and other amenities for a 2 – 3 night stay. Service of the cabin and items supplied is provided on an “every other day schedule” for guests staying 4 or more nights. All guests are encouraged to stop by our office to let us know if they require any additional items or refreshing of their cabin at any time.
Wolf Cabin Rates
- Maximum occupancy = 2 adults only.
- $240 per night for minimum 2 night reservation.
- Check here for Wolf cabin availability.
Extend Your Stay – Stay and Play Special: Stay as late as 3pm on your date of departure if your cabin is not reserved for that date. Go for another hike, snowshoe or ski, or just continue to chillax before heading home or to the airport. This Stay and Play Special must be booked and paid for at check in on the day you arrive. Inquire when making your reservation.
The Wolf Cabin – a great Mt Rainier honeymoon cabin at Stormking!
Guest quotes from Wolf cabin’s journal:
“The beauty of this cabin, the woods and the wildlife is truly “paradise”. The spa treatments were divine and added to the entire delightful experience.” – Cheryl & Dennis, Seattle, WA
“What a wonderful place. This is our 30th anniversary. After all these years together these 2 days seemed to remind us of our first year. Your cabin brought back so many fond memories for us. This places shows us how in reality 30 years has just flown by.” – Nelson & Hatae, Mist, OR
“This place has left us speechless and longing for a longer getaway. The wilderness, the deer, the hot tub and the lovely cabin was more than we could ask for. Deborah & Steve you have thought of everything to the last detail to make this the most romantic place for couples.” – Joyceta & Kapil, India
“Amazing! What a way to end a two week honeymoon! The 8am deer parade while having coffee in the hot tub was perfect. This is definitely Paradise!” Liz & Chris – New Hampshire
“We have spent 2 weeks exploring WA & OR states, we have seen some beautiful places, and stayed in a variety of hotels, motels, and B&B’s. We are so pleased we ended up here. It’s so nice to be so close to nature but still have the nicer elements of modern living. A perfect end to a wonderful vacation.” – Julie & Richard, UK
“What a wonderful place to stay. So relaxing and quiet. A 5 star resort could not have done better.” Gina & John – Orlando, FL